Gel Plate Printing
In this workshop students will learn how to:
• create interesting layered prints with GOLDEN Fluid and OPEN Acrylics and the Gel Plate
• create interesting layered prints using a common tools and objects
• create a print from a magazine image
Finished prints can:
• stand alone as beautiful pieces of art, be used as a preliminary back-ground or be used for collage
• 6×6 Gelli Plate
• Stonehenge Papers for Printing
• GOLDEN OPEN Acrylics
• GOLDEN Fluid Acrylics
• and a ton of supplies and tools needed to create amazing prints!
Prior to this workshop students will need to:
• gather images from magazines they wish to print. These images MUST be high contrast Black & White.
• gather images that can be cut out to make a silhouette. People, animals, and objects work well.
• Gather interesting leaves, grasses, ferns etc. and other interesting textures to make prints from.
For More Information or to Book a Workshop Email Sonya Iwasiuk at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonya Iwasiuk is a certified GOLDEN Artist Educator.