General Membership Benefits
The Langley Arts membership offers you:
- One vote to participate in decision making at General Meetings through out the year and at the Annual General meeting.
- Exhibition and performance opportunities at community and cultural events including Art in Found Spaces exhibits at the Township Civic Centre and Timms Centre.
- Free workshops at the members meetings, for both experienced as well as novice artists.
- The Langley Arts also assists members in selling their work and when a piece is sold, 70% of the sale goes to the artist, and 30% goes to the LAC.
- Receive timely news of Calls for Artists via our member subscriptions and liaisons with municipal, government, and regional bodies.
- Enter contests for all art forms including culinary, digital, video photography, music, and more.
- List your events on our calendar through the Event Submission as well as advertise your events and services on the Langley Arts website and newsletter feeds.
- Book Me Directory: We have added a new feature for members who either teach or perform, called Book Me. It provides a booking referral service for members who choose to use it.
- Provides all the general membership benefits.