General Membership Benefits
The Langley Arts membership offers you:
- One vote to participate in decision making at General Meetings through out the year and at the Annual General meeting.
- Exhibition and performance opportunities at community and cultural events including Art in Found Spaces exhibits at the Township Civic Centre and Timms Centre.
- Free workshops at the members meetings, for both experienced as well as novice artists.
- The Langley Arts also assists members in selling their work and when a piece is sold, 70% of the sale goes to the artist, and 30% goes to the LAC.
- Receive timely news of Calls for Artists via our member subscriptions and liaisons with municipal, government, and regional bodies.
- Enter contests for all art forms including culinary, digital, video photography, music, and more.
- List your events on our calendar through the Event Submission as well as advertise your events and services on the Langley Arts website and newsletter feeds.
- New! Book Me Directory: We have added a new feature for members who either teach or perform, called Book Me. It provides a booking referral service for members who choose to use it. There is a nominal annual administration fee of $10.00.
Provides all the general membership benefits. There are three pricing options for the individual.
All benefits included with the individual membership to any group of up to five persons who reside at the same address at a discounted price, having only one vote shared among the five members.
As a group member, list your events and Calls for Artists through our Event Submission form and also apply for group exhibits.
You can also be part of an organization with a group membership and obtain an individual membership at the same. This way, you can receive the full range of benefits from both memberships.
All benefits included with the group membership, but for corporations.