What is a Group Membership at the Langley Arts Council?
Group membership plans at the LAC are a great opportunity for organizations who represent arts and culture to participate at the LAC and experience the benefits of membership.
How Does a Group Membership Differ from Personal Membership?
The LAC offers a long list of benefits to personal members. Group Memberships offer many of the same benefits and other benefits not offered personally.
Can I be a member of a group that has membership and also have a personal membership at the LAC?
Yes, in fact it makes good sense to do so. You have the full range of benefits – and that list is growing every month.
What are the benefits offered to my group at the LAC?
- Belong to a family of arts and culture-minded individuals
- Enjoy a stronger web presence through your group’s Profile Gallery Page on the LAC website –included at no extra cost. Contact our web team to arrange.
- List YOUR Events and Calls for Artists through our Event Submission Tool
- Participate in art representation (visual, performing, musical, written etc) through online gallery or Art in Found Spaces program promotion
- Submit work for physical galleries and exhibit programs to assist in selling your work
- Collaborate with LAC for group specific exhibitions
- Influence the impact of arts and culture on our community
- Get timely news of Calls for Artists via our member subscriptions and liaisons with municipal, government and regional bodies
- Advertise in various opportunities provided by the LAC for promotion – members advertise for free in our “Book Me” section, and groups are entitled to a single “Book Me” entry for their group just the same as the benefit that individuals have.
- Volunteer in an atmosphere of endless possibilities
Corporate: $100.00 CLICK ► www.PayPal.Me/
Must have PayPal account!
Mail your Cheque to:
Langley Arts Council
Suite 230 7888 200th Street
Langley, BC, V3A 7R3
Thank you for joining!