Use the form below to submit artwork
What you need before you start:
- Your artist statement and your bio, in one file saved as a PDF — the database will not accept Word Processor or text files. If you do not have a utility on your computer for making PDFs out of your documents, please use this online MS-Word-to-PDF converter to do the job for you!
- NOTE: for incognito only a very brief description is required
- TWO images of your artwork for judging/exhibition catalogue purposes, not larger than 2 Megabytes in size and/or less than 2000 pixels per side at 300 dpi (For help on re-sizing, see our instructions on how to use Ribbet.com for image editing)
The submission process:
You will receive confirmation that your submission was received successfully immediately via email if you have submitted online. Note that any other type of submission requires manual processing which may take a few days.
If you have trouble uploading your application, please check to be sure that all required fields are completed (those marked * are required and may not be left blank) and that your photos are sized appropriately. Should you be unable to upload your images after following the resizing instructions, please contact us for assistance.
The Exhibition Process:
- For our incognito show, the maximum number of pieces that an artist can show is three (3). In the majority of cases, all artwork submitted is accepted unless it contains content that would be considered inappropriate for show in a public place
- Please note that the price of all the works for Incognito is $100 and there is no need for a full artist biography
- For the regular art in found spaces, submit samples and we will determine if we will be able to show your group’s artwork